- The Benefits of Creativity on your Health…
- How Gluten Affects Your Joint Pain…
- How to connect with your body and REALLY listen to lose weight…
- Peace with your weight. Peace with your body. Peace with you.
- Back Pain Due to Dairy and Rice
- The Flood Of Soy Into YOUR Body: The 5 Most Dangerous Reasons Not To Eat Soy
- Healthy Weight Loss Snacks For Busy Moms
- 2 Easy Tactics On How To Avoid Feeling Tempted And Deprived At Holiday Parties!
- Exclusive Interview With Founder Of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition TM, Reed Davis! Topic: The Damaging Affects Gluten
How Gluten Affects Your Joint Pain…
Are you experiencing ongoing knee aches and pains?
According to Dr. Mark Hyman, “What most people don’t know is that gluten can cause serious health complications for many. You may be at risk even if you don’t have full blown celiac disease.”
He goes on to say that 99% of people who have a problem with eating gluten don’t even know it and blame their ill health on something other than gluten sensitivity.
Joint pain is one of the many symptoms correlated to gluten sensitivity and celiac disease.
The most common locations seem to be the knees, back, hips, wrists and shoulders. If you have an old injury in a joint, that joint might act up first.
Often we associate digestive issues with gluten sensitivity, however, join pain symptoms can appear before any digestive symptoms.
Download the MP3 here
In this podcast, we get into:
1. What is Gluten?
2. 3 Key Ways to determine gluten is affecting you.
3. How does gluten and 2 other offending foods that contribute to your knee pain
4. Common symptoms of gluten sensitivity:
– weight gain
– digestive issues
Dangerous Grains – Book referenced in the podcast