- The Benefits of Creativity on your Health…
- How Gluten Affects Your Joint Pain…
- How to connect with your body and REALLY listen to lose weight…
- Peace with your weight. Peace with your body. Peace with you.
- Back Pain Due to Dairy and Rice
- The Flood Of Soy Into YOUR Body: The 5 Most Dangerous Reasons Not To Eat Soy
- Healthy Weight Loss Snacks For Busy Moms
- 2 Easy Tactics On How To Avoid Feeling Tempted And Deprived At Holiday Parties!
- Exclusive Interview With Founder Of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition TM, Reed Davis! Topic: The Damaging Affects Gluten
Interview with Esther Boeker
How many times when someone asks you how you are do you reply with ok?
I know I did for years and even catch myself at times now. The “ok” implies to me today that there is some part of me not filling me up completely or that I don’t even know what part of me needs to be filled.
As a woman, I have decided that “fine” and “ok” are no longer states that I desire to be in. And it indicates to me when I am feeling that way that I haven’t filled myself up…my cup is 1/2 empty.
It’s our responsibility to know what fills us up, turns us on and ignites our fire. And it starts with our desires. What do you desire?
I ask myself, what would I need right now to feel alive, vibrant, radiant and full? Do I need more deep and connecting conversations with men or my sisters, more rose petal baths, bubble baths, massages, touch, more delicious and satisfying foods?
I would like you to meet my client, Esther Boeker. She is a perfect example of a “fine” to “fabulous” life. If you are feeling “fine” in your life, you might want to hear how she flipped “fine” into fabulous…